Impressions are mini-reviews; my thoughts and feelings on specific games I have played. These are short and give a summary of why I like or dislike a game and whether I think others would enjoy the game and why.
- ‘Alien: Isolation’ by Creative Assembly
- ‘Death Stranding’ by Kojima Productions
- ‘God of War’ by Santa Monica Studio
- ‘No Man’s Sky’ by Hello Games
- ‘Persona 5’ by Atlus
- ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ by From Software
- ‘Spyro Reignited Trilogy’ by Toys for Bob
- ‘Stardew Valley’ by Concerned Ape
Deep Dives are in-depth analysis of different aspects of some of the games I have played. Not every game needs this analysis, but some games are so awesome that they need to be looked at with a keener eye and have real questions asked about them. This is where I touch on some of those.
- Dark Souls: Video Game Classics 101
- Honne and Tatemae in Persona 5
- Storytelling in From Software Games
- Mental Health in Persona 5
- Mental Health in Metal Gear Solid
Games we grew up with
A series that looks at some of the games we played when we were younger and the impact they had on us as we grew up.
- ‘Crash Team Racing’ by Naughty Dog
- ‘Pokémon Red’ and ‘Pokémon Blue’ by Nintendo
- ‘Super Mario Land’ and ‘Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins’ by Nintendo
- ‘Spiderman’ by Activision
- ‘Tekken 3’ by Namco
I regularly post my latest gameplay content to my Youtube channel, which you can find at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpKUCVxHB7MkI42g0wQlvOQ/
I often stream the games that I am playing, and am slowly turning those streams into usable youtube videos. Also looking to turn footage into video essays at some point as well, but that is a bit further off.